It is important for us to make sure that our clients are given assistance in understanding information about their medications. For this reason, our pharmacists provide clinical services that allow them to ask questions they may have regarding dosages, intake schedules, and determining the possible effects taking a specific medicine can have when taken with other medications. We can also give them options in terms of medicine storage and preparation to make intake convenient for them.
Our clinical services include the following:
- Basic Immunization and Travel Immunization
- Comprehensive and Detailed Patient Counseling
- Point of Care Testing for Flu, Strep, Diabetes and Cholesterol
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- Medication Review
- Medication Reconciliation
Do you have more questions about this service? Please send us a message or give us a call.